Premium is worthless. Here's ways to add value and make it better.

Other then shop access, premium feels stripped and worthless, definitely not worth the asking price.

Here is what will make premium much more valuable:

• Free Salon changes without a needing a pass
  • Free Color Change pass every month.
  • Free Respec of Skill Trees without a pass
  • One free single AC ticket pull per month of premium.

These are basic things that can make premium access a much more worthwhile investment. PSO2 has been a money sink for way too long, and there are a ton of areas where they can stop milking people for extra cash mainly in the salon and skill shop.

Most of their cash comes from AC scratch so they won't be losing any money with these changes.

What are some other value adds to premium that I may have missed? I think they need to overhaul what is included with premium.

Free Salon changes without a needing a pass

Free Color Change pass every month.

Actually there is a premium benefit in regards to both those things. When you consume a colour change or salon pass you have a 1 hour grace period to go back and make as many changes as you want, whereas for a free player the pass is consumed immediatly and you'd have to stump up another to revert those changes, or make further adjustments. We've also not seen what the full list of monthly login bonuses are, I'd wager some of the gold (premium) track login bonuses include salon passes like classic PSO2

I want them to add material storage to Premium. They do that, then it's a guaranteed buy from me.

@redBadger22 free colour change every week and free Ac Pull every week then we have a deal

@Lorient said in Premium is worthless. Here's ways to add value and make it better.:

I want them to add material storage to Premium. They do that, then it's a guaranteed buy from me.

You do know you can buy Material and Another storage with SG ? ...and it's cheap. No need to get premium for that...it never was, and not even in NGS. I just renewed my own because it was expiring in a couple of days.

@ShinoKoba Yes, but I'd rather use my limited SG for the SG scratches when they release. That's not worth the SG to me.

Well ...spending 300 SG for both inventories above ...when it's even easier in NGS than it was in PSO2 to get them, where even if you are lazy you can get around 40-50 a day (and I say being lazy) it's not much a problem. But you are free to keep waiting for scratches if and when they add it while not having those two 😄 If there is one thing I miss is the Mission Pass, that now now is only for Premium. And for me ...NGS Premium is basically worthless, not even 20% of the worth it had in PSO2 (and I had it there).

@ShinoKoba said in Premium is worthless. Here's ways to add value and make it better.:

@Lorient said in Premium is worthless. Here's ways to add value and make it better.:

You do know you can buy Material and Another storage with SG ? ...and it's cheap. No need to get premium for that...it never was, and not even in NGS. I just renewed my own because it was expiring in a couple of days.

Or you can get it for free with premium and save that SG for something else?

It's a good value add. Premium has little value rn

So I have to spend 10 bucks for something that I can get free ? ...Logic ^^; (because aside from the ability to use the shop I don't see anything else worth that much).

@ShinoKoba They did say the mission passes are coming back. I think it was the fall update on their road map.

@ShinoKoba said in Premium is worthless. Here's ways to add value and make it better.:

So I have to spend 10 bucks for something that I can get free ? ...Logic ^^; (because aside from the ability to use the shop I don't see anything else worth that much).

Why not both?

I'd like to add you can buy shop separately from premium for 700AC.

So premium price being 1,300, in NGS alone you are paying 600 extra for... 10% Triboost if you eat food per 2 hours and premium log in bonuses, 300 premium storage slots... anything else?

@ShinoKoba sg scratch comes out next week

I disagree personally. I just hope that when NGS mission passes come they will add them back into premium. I'd rather they give F2P method(s) to get color/salon passes rather than pushing premium.

Ok, I just didn't understand how spending 300 SG a month is so bad that you need to save them, when, unlike PSO2 you get about that much in a couple of days if you just run around getting red chests. Besides, I only did SG scratch less than ten times in all the time I played PSO2 and I hated it ....because every single frigging time I've got Male costumes ....and all my chars are Female. So it was a real, total waste of SG.

Edit: every time was a single draw every now and then, Unlike FUN one's and there even if I spent a lot (talking 15-20k Fun Points to get what I wanted) at least I've got something I could use. Well, by that time I've got almost everything on it ...lol.

Ok, I just didn't understand how spending 300 SG a month is so bad that you need to save them, when, unlike PSO2 you get about that much in a couple of days if you just run around getting red chests. Besides, I only did SG scratch less than ten times in all the time I played PSO2 and I hated it ....because every single frigging time I've got Male costumes ....and all my chars are Female. So it was a real, total waste of SG.

Edit: every time was a single draw every now and then, Unlike FUN one's and there even if I spent a lot (talking 15-20k Fun Points to get what I wanted) at least I've got something I could use. Well, by that time I've got almost everything on it ...lol.

I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, just depends on each player's priorities. For me, fashion items are my priority, so that's where I want my SG to go to. That's not "bad", its just I value fashion over material storage.

Also, as far as I'm aware, red chests are a one time thing per account. Once you get all of them, they're gone. No respawn.