You cant fix what aint broken SEGA.

The game is not the problem its the servers and we all know it. The servers barely managed running base PSO2 without lags (on a full channel) and you expect NGS with a far more demanding system and much more people to run on it ? Dont fool yourself.

I tell you how it is now Sega:" You have only 3 choices." 1.) Buy better Servers. 2.) Revert NGS back so it runs on the old System and Engine again so the old servers can run it. 3.) Wait it out until all the new player dont give a damn about PSO and leave.

Option 3 would be the worse because then you only have the old base PSO2 playerbase and not even all of them because you locked some out with the requirements of the game. So no matter what you do it results into investing/loosing money. Pick your poison.

CBT ran beautifully, even on Day 1 with a lot of people.

I don't get this idea.

@MiraiKishi said in You cant fix what aint broken SEGA.:

I don't get this idea.

What the Gundam said.

thing is the servers are on MS. sega dont run shit out side japan. japans game got 0 problems as lag go. its MS and its shit servers.

@MiraiKishi they add more things that was never tested and it clear base pso2 run on the same server , what was not in the beta.

I don't get this idea.

Bullshit, the CBT lagged too. And it barely had players. The UQ froze people in lag as well. And maybe you haven't noticed but when it's :00 of an hour, there is a massive lag spike for 10 minutes. That's Azure hosting auto escalation bullshit.

@Herald-of-Zenchi interesting did not looked at the time of the lags. but for me the beta was lag free.

How are the JP servers holding up out of curiosity, are they having the same issues?

@Ryuujin not at all. they are 100% lag free as long as you play from japan. even for me plating from israel it not as lagging as global. thing is japanes servers are not by MS/

I don't get this idea.

And i dont get the idea why someone would compare a closet Beta test with the finished product.

The Japanese servers are pretty much prove that the MS servers are the problem and nothing else. Global had a 5 Hour+ Maintenance for the lags and oh what a surprise they found nothing and the game still lags. The only problem they solved was the log in issue some people had.

As i already said Sega has 3 options now and no matter which one they pick this time they need to invest money first before they can earn some. This time there is no work around for the MS servers they need to be replaced.

They dont want to upgrade their servers in any capacity because they expect a ton of players will leave after the initial rush as per usual with game releases and the problem will resolve it self, but I think this hurts the game's image a lot.

@Vashzaron well after this lag fast they will

CBT didn't LAG at all for me, and everyone I knew. Now it LAGs for me to the point I can't play. Just throwing some more experiences into the miss.

I stand self corrected, I think. The lag I was thinking that everyone was talking was actual game slow down.. but it's something worse than that lol. Attacks not registering for some time and textures just failing to load. Everything was fine this morning.

@Valinda but the the lag nation attacked