New Genesis - Collect All Red Containers Quest Bugged 112/113

I have checked every region and it says that I've collected all the red containers, but my quest still says 112/113 so I can't complete it. I have also made sure to select the "collectable" tab to distinguish between datapods and red containers.

I just ran into this glitch as well. I even abandoned the quest and then re-upped the quest and it still reported as me missing one. I also completely closed the game, and hard shutdown my xbox. It still isnt working

Ran into this glitch as well. I've rechecked every red box location and none are there. I have a feeling something might have glitched because on one of the barrier protected boxes in North Aelio, I accidentally left the region before breaking it.

same here in South Aelio checked all the guides and reran it several times and nothing

I think I have experienced a similar bug. I am at 17/18 in West Aelio, but I checked every single spot and cross-referenced with all guides. Still nothing.

If your on a laggy ship or instance? Any Containers will take forever to load. Even standing next to where it spawns. I had it happen a few times.

Had the same issue after double and triple checking every region alongside some unreliable (and then thankfully a very reliable) maps. Sitting at 112/113 and yet every single collection tab for each region is showing full progress.

Hoping this’ll be acknowledged at the bare minimum, it’s very frustrating having the quest on-screen knowing it’s bugged. Even when you unfocus it just refocuses it anyway.

They have announced that they are on the fix.

https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/accampaogn202106173

This means there's some chance that they'll have some fix on this issue with the next maintenance. Aside for some very serious bugs (like the notorious N-Meseta bug), they usually won't announce about a bug unless they are ready to fix it.

I think I found where the bug may be:

Halphia Lake.

I just cleared out all 9 boxes, but it only registered 8/9. I checked the area a few more times, No red Boxes left in the area.

Can we say "Oops!" ?

@Riker1of3 I've run into the same issue on Halphia Lake! I've combed the area 10 times now, I know I found all 9 boxes but only will register 8/9.

I can't finish the mission due to a puzzle box that won't activate in Central Aelio.