Possible NGS Meseta Glitch

Thought I would post it here just in case. Apparently you can randomly lose between 3k and 20k N-Meseta when teleporting. I honestly have no way of verifying it. Someone in a Discord I am in posted this video to show us, which he found on the NGS reddit.

Would suggest keeping an eye on your N-Meseta whenever you teleport.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2NGS/comments/nxxvme/psa_gamebreaking_nmeseta_bug/

Seems quick-sell might be why it happens.

Another update:

Screenshot_15.png

This one is such a basic level problem that I'm actually stunned that it got through Quality Assurance and made it all the way to launch without anyone realising it.

This actually might also effect meseta Earned from Daily/Weekly tasks, but I am not sure if you have to use the "Convert to Cash" option still.

I had a friend go from 400k to 180k to 80k Meseta over 2 telelports.

It takes them too long to fix the bugs, I imagine SEGA has 3 programmers locked in a basement giving them prison foodxd

Might I suggest an old school measure of dealing with this? Different circumstances but was the only way: In PSOGC, if you had meseta on you when FSOD hits, your meseta is wiped out along with any gear that wasn't equipped. We had to always store our meseta in our banks.

I believe the inventory system(not the character inventory) might be safer.

@Miranda said in Possible NGS Meseta Glitch:

Might I suggest an old school measure of dealing with this? Different circumstances but was the only way: In PSOGC, if you had meseta on you when FSOD hits, your meseta is wiped out along with any gear that wasn't equipped. We had to always store our meseta in our banks.

I believe the inventory system(not the character inventory) might be safer.

That's what I'm currently doing, but people still shouldn't be losing meseta.

@NIC said in Possible NGS Meseta Glitch:

This actually might also effect meseta Earned from Daily/Weekly tasks, but I am not sure if you have to use the "Convert to Cash" option still.

Is your friend's character a PSO2->PSO2NGS character or a character created for NGS(if that makes sense)?

@Miranda said in Possible NGS Meseta Glitch:

@NIC said in Possible NGS Meseta Glitch:

Is your friend's character a PSO2->PSO2NGS character or a character created for NGS(if that makes sense)?

friends character is from PSO2

Alright because I've been trying to reproduce this on my character which was made for NGS(I don't have a PSO2 character anymore) and while I haven't encountered the bug yet, one of the suspicions I have with the character related problems is with the conversion process of the characters between the two games.

Just another PSA on this glitch:

It does not matter if you teleport or not. You can lose N-Meseta by simply changing areas.

I've been logging out if i've collected a big amount of meseta from grinding or finding red boxes. Haven't lost any meseta with that method so far. I figure that way you can avoid changing areas and technically the meseta shouldn't go down since you're logging out and not changing areas.

SEGA have announced that this can happen when you teleport, just changing zones, and even when you level up.

People are suspecting the selling of items on the field rather than properly selling it in town, it kind of snapshots your meseta amount when you did the transaction and rolls back when you do one of the things mentioned above. I was grinding in Mt Magnus for like 2hrs, left and lost over 30k N-meseta.

@Photon_Cat said in Possible NGS Meseta Glitch:

I've been logging out if i've collected a big amount of meseta from grinding or finding red boxes. Haven't lost any meseta with that method so far. I figure that way you can avoid changing areas and technically the meseta shouldn't go down since you're logging out and not changing areas.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Logging out, and then logging back into the game doesn't work, it would seem.

Travel fees are atrocious this day and age. XD

Oooof. A lot of people will gladly leave on that overall if logging in deletes mseseta too.. If it ain't fixed by next maintenance then that actually can spell doom. Why would anyone even bother if all their money disappears?