Attn: ARKS|| Re: Keep New Genesis (NGS) Good+Clean <<economy>> <<community>>

The title speaks for itself.

• Netiquette (be respectful! Follow the Code of Hammurabi, do unto others as you would like to be spoken to! Be nice, in layman's terms, ARKS.)

• Buy from <<PERSONAL SHOP>> first! Do NOT buy from NPCs, unless it is necessary, ARKS!

• Be safe! This is the Internet. You know.

Sincerely, RMS

Give&Take: economics 101 Day: 003/356 or maybe 366, not sure... Hm no. Final answer. "003/365" Main: Force/ Hunter![alt text](image urlb6c4be0a-eeb4-407b-92fb-f40ca615f404.png )

@Robo-Mason-S said in Attn: ARKS|| Re: Keep New Genesis (NGS) Good+Clean <<economy>> <<community>>:

The title speaks for itself.

• Netiquette (be respectful! Follow the Code of Hammurabi, do unto others as you would like to be spoken to! Be nice, in layman's terms, ARKS.)

• Buy from <<PERSONAL SHOP>> first! Do NOT buy from NPCs, unless it is necessary, ARKS!

• Be safe! This is the Internet. You know.

Sincerely, RMS

TIPS Section||lv1-15

• Get all your classes to lv10, & to the Lab Ruins ASAP. Here's how: Daily Tasks! Do them ALL! Capeesh? Good! Moving on.

• Find your forte. Everyone has a preference. And stick to it, because i spent easily 12hrs+ getting one class to lv15. And that is from the lv1-9 instant from 1500EXP via Daily Task finale completion. In otherwords: prepare to be snowed in.

• Collection Folder +30 can be used at lv15. The BP boost is amazing.

• Use fodder wisely. Build the economy by buying Primm from <<personal shop>>, and utilizing gold for weapon of choice enhancement.

• Stop! n-Cheeseburger literally burns more calories, ARKS! Never go on an adventure on an empty stomach, dumdum!

Training Grounds

~lv10|| Vanford Laboratory Ruins

~lv15+|| Resol Forest

BOOST YOUR BATTLE POWER (thx Snake!)

• Leveling

• Skill Points (Achieved through Cocoons & Towers)

• Higher Level Gear

• Main, & Subclass variations

UQ Advice

• For those Ilvermorny students, & graduates = when dragon is down, do not waste your time with magic. Now is the time to strike with your main weapon: fists. Like melee.

Gluck, ARKS.

@Robo-Mason-S said in Attn: ARKS|| Re: Keep New Genesis (NGS) Good+Clean <<economy>> <<community>>:

Use fodder wisely. Build the economy by buying Primm from <<personal shop>>, and utilizing gold for weapon of choice enhancement.

Primm units are a bit of a waste and are better converted/vendored for cash instead of being sold in personal shops. Each converted Primm unit is +50 N-mesata into the economy while each Primm unit sold in the Pesonal Shops for 900 N-mesata removes 90 mesata from the economy.

@ultimatecalibur said in Attn: ARKS|| Re: Keep New Genesis (NGS) Good+Clean <<economy>> <<community>>:

Use fodder wisely. Build the economy by buying Primm from <<personal shop>>, and utilizing gold for weapon of choice enhancement.

Primm units are a bit of a waste and are better converted/vendored for cash instead of being sold in personal shops.

I saw a Primm +40 beat a Klauz AR+35, by about 10 points. This was early morning today, but I am sure that is correct. Was poking fun in CC.

Each converted Primm unit is +50 N-mesata into the economy while each Primm unit sold in the Pesonal Shops for 900 N-mesata removes 90 mesata from the economy.

An explanation: when I say buy from NPCs last, I do not mean to sound greedy. It is like the public sector, specifically nonprofit organizations. Keep the PSO2 NGS community within the hands of the players.

Personal shops sell the exact same thing NPCs sell, if not, cheaper!

Bump with a cause. Because I added a new section to help us newbs. Day 005/365