Can we remove the 10% damage bonus to using "main class weapons" in NGS, just makes multiweapons worse for no reason.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Appreciate the reply, I didnt want to get my god roll katana drop and mess anything up so much appreciated<3

@Wex said in Can we remove the 10% damage bonus to using "main class weapons" in NGS, just makes multiweapons worse for no reason.:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Appreciate the reply, I didnt want to get my god roll katana drop and mess anything up so much appreciated<3

Np

I'm not sure if wired lance WA does damage, but if it does it won't have the damage bonus.

@Kamil118 said in Can we remove the 10% damage bonus to using "main class weapons" in NGS, just makes multiweapons worse for no reason.:

I'm not sure if wired lance WA does damage, but if it does it won't have the damage bonus.

Yep; you also won't get the iframes that come with the Hunter skill Wired Anchor Perfect Parry which is arguably a bigger loss.

I’m pretty sure he’s just using it for the weapon action for a gap closer

@Miraglyth Unless you sub hunter, at least. Guard is only on right as you activate the WA anyway, you can get hit after youre pulling yourself toward the target but you'll have super armor.