BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

BSOD

The image posted above is a direct link to my Blue Screen Of Death. I dunno if this is a new issue or one from literally last year, but wanted to let you and yours know

Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Failed file: dump_wmimmc.sys

When it happened, after trying to affix a few times, failing, 'cause apparently you can affix with enhancers(didn't know until I logged into support forums??). Tried to exit the game. Almost immediately, I had a BSOD.

I can provide a dxdiag if needed.

This is normally a memory issue. Try running the Windows Memory Diagnostic. It will require restarting the computer. That should let you know if your RAM (memory) needs replaced or at least re-seated on the motherboard. Also, make sure you have at least 8GB RAM in your computer. 16GB is preferred, however.

@Ragnawind I literally haven't had a BSOD in YEARS. This BSOD took me by surprise, and yes, I did perform a diagnostic, it came back clean with no repairs needed. I have 32GB of RAM, and I do weekly software maintenance to keep my computer clean. If it's not my memory, then the cause should be the game, no?

@XGC-SilverWater said in BSOD Blue Screen Of Death:

@Ragnawind I literally haven't had a BSOD in YEARS. This BSOD took me by surprise, and yes, I did perform a diagnostic, it came back clean with no repairs needed. I have 32GB of RAM, and I do weekly software maintenance to keep my computer clean. If it's not my memory, then the cause should be the game, no?

If it was the game, EVERYONE would have the problem. It has to be something to do with how your system is set up that the game doesn't like. It is pretty difficult to find the cause for something like that, though.