Fastest way to reach battle power 1184?

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this but...

I finished the story, I have all 20 skill points, I have 4 star gear, and my power level is only 1161. I made the huge mistake of using my meseta on lower ranked gear and now I have none to upgrade my 4 star gear to hopefully reach the power level to do Urgent quests and stuff.

I've been inviting people to my party, fighting in the forest, and getting PSE bursts which helps for sure, but I was wondering if there was anything else I could to do speed things up? If not it's totally cool. I wasn't using my brain and shouldn't have wasted my meseta earlier lol.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention that all my current quests are related to urgent quests or rank 2 areas, so I can't do those until I hit 1184.

Enhance your weapon as far as you can get it. Be sure to also get their potential as far as possible. Do all the cocoons and towers for even more skill points that add to your BP. Level up your main class for more BP.

What I did and I'm sitting at 1255 BP with a Hunter(17)/Ranger(15) setup.

@Zeke said in Fastest way to reach battle power 1184?:

Enhance your weapon as far as you can get it. Be sure to also get their potential as far as possible. Do all the cocoons and towers for even more skill points that add to your BP. Level up your main class for more BP.

What I did and I'm sitting at 1255 BP with a Hunter(17)/Ranger(15) setup.

Also to add on to this making a multi weapon will increase your BP slightly.

Does the second weapon we use in the multi-weapon need to be enhanced and potential unlocked, augments added? Or does it not matter?

1. Ensure all the skills points have been invested.
  2. Enhance your main weapon as much as possible
  3. Power level through in battle areas ( lab/forest) -> it's faster than you would think

I made the horrible mistake of trying to level up in the northern area instead of doing the main quest to unlock the battle area

If you happen to play base pso2, you can get 8 slot klauz units with decent affixes, and then transfer them to NGS, you can equip them at lv10, and that's quite a powe boost.