Multi Weapon weaker then Single weapon?

So I multi'd a 2star weapon and got it to +20 3 augments, unlocked potential all of that. Got a 2star rifle, same deal, all that unlocked, but its only +17 and its stronger, my BP actually goes down using the sword, what gives? the heck is going on? im scared to multi my gun now for fear it will go down in quality.

Not that I can, theres zero way to make money in this shit

I multi a weapon in beta, and I didn’t notice any loss in power, havent tried on releases yet, still trying out different class combinations and weapons. Going to need a lot more details, weapon types, attack damage, etc hard to tell otherwise.

I’ve been making money fine so far, made around 1.5 mil so far.

@Nova-2 said in Multi Weapon weaker then Single weapon?:

my BP actually goes down using the sword

what do you mean with that? You switch from another weapon to the multiweapon and the bp goes down? Then maybe simply that other weapon is stronger than the multiwep?

I didnt see any decrease on my twinguns when i mw it.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I fused a partisan and a sword, there should be no issues as a hunter, but i lose almost 30 BP

@Nova-2 said in Multi Weapon weaker then Single weapon?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I fused a partisan and a sword, there should be no issues as a hunter, but i lose almost 30 BP

Theirs a different 2* weapons and rarer version like the silver prime weapons, some will give different bp ratings so that could be it.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Silver and Gold Primm Swords are meant to be used to enhance weapons, since they give extra experience. There's only one series of 2-star weapons outside of that.

@The-Merfox said in Multi Weapon weaker then Single weapon?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Silver and Gold Primm Swords are meant to be used to enhance weapons, since they give extra experience. There's only one series of 2-star weapons outside of that.

Yeah I know they’re meant to be used has so weapons, I’m just throwing out ideas of why their bp is dropping. It would be a lot easier to tell if they posted some screen shots of their gear, cause don’t really have a lot to go on atm.

crap...that could be what I did, frickle sticks