How to Get More Techniques?

I'm playing as a Force and would like to know where/how to get discs for more techniques, such as Grants or Resta?

there is no more PA/TA disc in NGS. What u have from the moment equipping the weapon, is all they have offered in the current game.

Well, that sucks. They could've at least had Grants, Megid, or Resta instead of a second Barta.

light/dark/wind spells r expected to be released in the next big update I suppose.

Yeah it's kind of a joke how limited techs are. Just another of many things not in this base release.

Of the three elements we have, I've only seen enemies weak to fire and ice. The different Techs would be nice for their different attack animation/style/status effects hoever.

@Kodiakmax said in How to Get More Techniques?:

Of the three elements we have, I've only seen enemies weak to fire and ice. The different Techs would be nice for their different attack animation/style/status effects hoever.

The Urgent Quest boss is weak to lightning techs. And I’d also like to point out that the fire techs are different for charged and uncharged attacks.

lightning tech as well. uncharged zonde behaves like old gizonde, u fire chain lightning at a remote location. charged one is like zonde zero.

gizonde uncharged is like nagrant, fires zaps to the enemy if they enter the area and charged one acts like nazonde.