Colour Change Pass

Hi, I have just started playing PS02 NG, I have made myself a beautiful cast but I want to change the colour of the parts. I can find where to do this in the salon but it tells me I need a "colour change pass". The problem is I have no idea how to get one. I looked for guides and they say it should be in the swap shop for PS02 regular, however it does not seem to exist in NG. Can someone help, this is super frustrating. Thank you

@Corba said in Colour Change Pass:

Hi, I have just started playing PS02 NG, I have made myself a beautiful cast but I want to change the colour of the parts. I can find where to do this in the salon but it tells me I need a "colour change pass". The problem is I have no idea how to get one. I looked for guides and they say it should be in the swap shop for PS02 regular, however it does not seem to exist in NG. Can someone help, this is super frustrating. Thank you

The only way to get N-Color Passes (for NGS body/etc. Color changes) is through the Soldier AC Scratch Bonus tiers currently. If you're trying to change a color on a PSO2 piece of outfit/etc. you instead need a normal PSO2 Color Change Pass.

Thank you! I'm not going mad then. I did buy some soldier scratch cards, didn't get any colour pass though. It was just my starting gear i wanted to dye. Not sure why they need to make it this complicated. If they want money out of me for it just give me the option to buy it in the salon...sigh

@Corba said in Colour Change Pass:

Thank you! I'm not going mad then. I did buy some soldier scratch cards, didn't get any colour pass though. It was just my starting gear i wanted to dye. Not sure why they need to make it this complicated. If they want money out of me for it just give me the option to buy it in the salon...sigh

The N-Color Passes from that scratch are gotten at 15 (Not 10) and 40. I submitted a bug report on where NGS says you need a Classic/Base PSO2 Color Pass when you try to change from a PSO2 piece to an NGS piece: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/11895/ngs-salon-states-it-requires-a-color-pass-instead-of-an-n-color-pass-re-edit-timer-ignroed-by-salon

You're also supposed to be able to re-edit for free anyway for a certain amount of time, but the salon doesn't accept it for some reason.

@coldreactive You're only able to re-edit when you have premium running at the time of using the ticket.