Keybind for dive attack

Please allow us to rebind our melee aerial dive attack (Space + Action 1). I keep holding space for too long and accidentally diving to the ground when I want to stay aerial! Players commonly hold their jump key, if only for a second. Expecting them to just tap it might be too much.

I want to use CTRL + attack instead, but others may have different preferences. ^_^ Please build a dive modifier keybind.

If we can already rebind dive attack and I've missed it, please share.

If you mean for Gunner, you can put it on your weapon or sub-palette.

706d460d-daed-4165-a2ce-805405f9d022-diving.PNG

@favouriteSoup No, I mean for Hunters. Holding Space + Attack dives the character towards the ground, even if you just let go of space bar too late. ^_^;

@Mieh said in Keybind for dive attack:

@favouriteSoup No, I mean for Hunters. Holding Space + Attack dives the character towards the ground, even if you just let go of space bar too late. ^_^;

Same'ish for controllers. Accidentally have pressed attack while mindlessly holding jump while gliding over an open field and boom power rod slam into the ground.

You can turn off the button combo in game settings. it wasn't there during CBT but they added the subpallet button there and the option to disable the combo in launch.