Now I had a few more, but they were already covered in someone else's post.
Character and System spam
- Messages clogging my chat log.
- In Classic PSO2, we had the ability to turn these off from the "all" chat.
- I am one who likes to have alliance, local, group, party, and whispers all in one visable window.
- I end up missing conversation because System decided to flood my log with things I don't NEED to know, or already know because it's displayed in game in some other form. (leveling up taking up like... 6 lines of chat)
Alt character Story progress
- One of the things I liked in classic PSO2, was I didn't need to do the story and progress. But even then, once would be enough. but now I have to complete the story for EACH of my characters to unlock everything.
- Honestly would be nice to just have a character I can just go about and explore and not have to run around doing fetch quests for EACH character. Yes, I know how the mechanics work now, don't need to repeat them every time!
- It's really annoying trying to get with friends. Not only do I have to be in the same block, but we have to all be together just to do so. Friend is out doing things, I'd like to go out and join them!
No Forced single player
- ... it's an MMO, I'm here to play with friends, but some missions force me to leave party, this is a trope that I have not liked in recent MMOs lately. Let us do it together, even if they're in the background or not show at all, but can still join the mission.
- Wouldn't be much of an issue if the story was optional... like classic PSO2