New Genesis Mods?

Is that really a thing? 7ca24b30-53b9-47dc-a080-6d455963e183-image.png

DPS addon would be nice, because NGS doesn't even have the rockbear dummy which is already terrible for actual performance determination in real situations.

@Yui2387 NGS doesn't have a lot of things.

True, if fans can make a pile of garbage like skyrim into a good game, maybe this is true for ngs aswell.

@Yui2387 More to the point, I was under the impression that modifying the game in any way was seen as cheating by the game monitor software and could be bannable. I've always wanted to mod the opening logo to the classic Sega jingle, but I thought this was impossible if you want to keep your account in good standing.

@Yui2387 You overestimated modder without official mod kits

@Nope-0 That might be true. I am by no means an expert in modding. Still a damage meter is something any programer can create for almost any type of mmo. Even og pso2 had one that was abandoned because sega was apparently against it (this is the first time i have ever heard that a company restricted the use of a dps tool). Toxic behavior could of course always be punished by them and is the right thing to do.

A mod to bypass height restriction would be nice. :^)

@TQuinTV Graphics mods are encouraged in the TOS.

@Yui2387 said in New Genesis Mods?:

@Nope-0 That might be true. I am by no means an expert in modding. Still a damage meter is something any programer can create for almost any type of mmo. Even og pso2 had one that was abandoned because sega was apparently against it (this is the first time i have ever heard that a company restricted the use of a dps tool). Toxic behavior could of course always be punished by them and is the right thing to do.

Final Fantasy 14 doesn't allow the use of DPS meters. This doesn't stop players from using them, of course, but the official stance on them prevents them from being wielded like a blunt object against players, as is so common in MMOs ("Your damage is low so we are kicking you before the final boss").

I want to be clear: I don't have a personal opinion on this. I have always used DPS meters to track my own performance while specifically turning off the tracking of other players because I don't need to stress myself out over how good someone else is at a video game. Still, POS2 is a strange game when it comes to damage output and it would be nice to have a way to measure whether or not my technique is good.

I would like a field of view mod. They tease us with the ideal field of view when we tight tough bosses, but as soon as it's over, it zooms back in again.

I would like to move ui elements around. Not the equipment screens since those are moveable already.

I'd like to see a mod to hide base wear since there really isn't much of a point to inner wear if its always hidden