First Time Login NGS Rewards BUG

OK so I have logged into both the Steam version and the Xbox One version and I have to say, the first time login rewards are bugged bc I did not receive any of the items associated with those platforms at all that are shown in the following screenshot.

any advice on what to do about this would be greatly appreciated

screenshot

If you claimed them before when they were initially released on their platforms as first time login bonuses, you cannot claim them again. They are one per account items. If you discard or sell them, you cannot claim them again.

did you read the notes? because is written right there

Capturar.PNG

and from the info in the forums looks like you already got those

yesteday was the first time I logged into NGS via xbox and wednesday was the first time I logged into ngs via steam. and since its a brand new game it should have awarded me the first time bonus. which it didnt.

@Devils-Warchild those bonus are only for those login in the first time into the account not NGS

@Devils-Warchild said in First Time Login NGS Rewards BUG:

yesteday was the first time I logged into NGS via xbox and wednesday was the first time I logged into ngs via steam. and since its a brand new game it should have awarded me the first time bonus. which it didnt.

They say New Genesis Login bonus (first time), but if you ever logged into PSO2 since its launch last year on each of the different platforms, you cannot get them now since you already got them before.

@Ragnawind that's just retarded