Symbol Art

Okay so, Symbol Art of other players is not set to "Hide" by default which it god damn should be considering the NSFW images.

If you're one of those players who does not wish to get surprised by these nasty ass Symbol Art images go to; Main Menu > System > Options > Sound/Chat then scroll down to "Displaying Symbol Art of Other Players" and set it to "Hide".

Geez man, i still can't believe they're allowing people to get away with these NSFW images in game, i know the game is apparently 17+ but good lord there still should be some limits.

@Moondust said in Symbol Art:

Geez man, i still can't believe they're allowing people to get away with these NSFW images in game, i know the game is apparently 17+ but good lord there still should be some limits.

You can report them via support tickets here on the website. You need player ID Name, time and date and where it was (block too.) It'd also be useful to have the hash of the symbol art (which can be found by hovering over it in the SA history.) The hashes can be blocked by the system (though all the users would have to do is alter it slightly, even by a pixel, which would generate a new hash.)

be glad you can't animate them.