Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.

Not sure what to say here... I purchased an additional RA skill tree and HU skill tree with AC. I then found out I had to spend SG on top of that to even use the new skill tree, so I spent 100 SG to swap to my new RA tree, it consumed my SG and didn't swap my tree.

Looking for some staff support on this one... So far I've just wasted AC and SG.

@DKGJustus The SG Swap Option is actually to move your purchased Skill Tree from one class to another. You change between Skill Trees of the same class in the Class Select menu.

@AndrlCh said in Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.:

@DKGJustus The SG Swap Option is actually to move your purchased Skill Tree from one class to another. You change between Skill Trees of the same class in the Class Select menu.

How would this even work? Considering all classes have different skill trees with different passives/etc?

@coldreactive When you move the Skill Tree, it clears out completely and becomes one for the class you swapped it to.

@AndrlCh said in Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.:

@coldreactive When you move the Skill Tree, it clears out completely and becomes one for the class you swapped it to.

So, the skill tree is wiped when it transfers, and has zero skills allocated after the swap occurs? So it's basically allowing you to add a skill tree slot by sacrificing a skill tree slot from another class.

That would have been a better explanation.

@coldreactive Yes, pretty much.

Gotcha... That makes sense. Wasted those SGs lol.

here ya go i have had the same issue only i recorded it with a second batch of SG to prove to sega i wasnt lying. I have yet to get a non automated response. So here ya go internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwsYKQmSn4&feature=youtu.be

Thats the video i sent sega showing the bug I only hope that more players dont have this issue in future.

@satoshi0076 As noted above, it is not a bug, you just did the wrong thing. The SG Swap option allows you to move your extra Skill Tree right to another class; had you selected a different class when it gave you the list of them, then the class you selected would now have two Skill Trees.

You can freely switch between your multiple Skill Trees from the Change Class option.

@satoshi0076 said in Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.:

here ya go i have had the same issue only i recorded it with a second batch of SG to prove to sega i wasnt lying. I have yet to get a non automated response. So here ya go internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwsYKQmSn4&feature=youtu.be

Thats the video i sent sega showing the bug I only hope that more players dont have this issue in future.

Mate this isnt a bug you are using the wrong menu to try to swap your tree.

then why is this posted on there site so how do i swap it ??

please look at what i am doing wrong so i have to pick a diffrent class then the braver skill tree can get changed I do not understand.

@satoshi0076 It mostly comes down to them using a really bad term for it. The Swap option that pops up it more akin to a transfer. Basically it is asking you if you want to move your second Braver Skill Tree to another class, so then that class would have two Skill Trees and then Braver would only have one.

If you wanted to use the second Braver Skill Tree, you have to go to Change Class, then under Main Class, select Braver again, and an option to pick between your two Braver Skill Trees will appear.

@AndrlCh OMG thank you so much i thought i wasted money and sg on everything. I have added a section in that video i will also change the title to reflect that its traslation. I wonder why they would so that tho seems odd. Again thank you.