Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.

Not sure what to say here... I purchased an additional RA skill tree and HU skill tree with AC. I then found out I had to spend SG on top of that to even use the new skill tree, so I spent 100 SG to swap to my new RA tree, it consumed my SG and didn't swap my tree.

Looking for some staff support on this one... So far I've just wasted AC and SG.

@DKGJustus The SG Swap Option is actually to move your purchased Skill Tree from one class to another. You change between Skill Trees of the same class in the Class Select menu.

@AndrlCh said in Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.:

@DKGJustus The SG Swap Option is actually to move your purchased Skill Tree from one class to another. You change between Skill Trees of the same class in the Class Select menu.

How would this even work? Considering all classes have different skill trees with different passives/etc?

@coldreactive When you move the Skill Tree, it clears out completely and becomes one for the class you swapped it to.

@AndrlCh said in Spent SG for skill tree swap, it consumed, swap didn't work.:

@coldreactive When you move the Skill Tree, it clears out completely and becomes one for the class you swapped it to.

So, the skill tree is wiped when it transfers, and has zero skills allocated after the swap occurs? So it's basically allowing you to add a skill tree slot by sacrificing a skill tree slot from another class.

That would have been a better explanation.

@coldreactive Yes, pretty much.

Gotcha... That makes sense. Wasted those SGs lol.