"No response from PSO2 server No[630]"

It's been like this all day trying to get into NG... I'm tired...

-----EDIT-----

And something tells me that my internet connection is not actually the problem, in spite of that appearing to be what "error 630" means.

I was able to play old PSO2 itself fine before NG came out, and I can still sometimes log into it NOW despite the player density.

This seems to me to be severely mishandled optimization (or a complete lack thereof).

Worst part is, I could have potentially bandage-fixed this for myself by starting a new character in a less populated server (assuming population was the issue in the first place), but all 3 of my default character slots are already used on Ur and anything I could do to fix this would still take a day or two to resolve. Due to the way SEGA handles accounts, logins and loading my only answer is to wait a few days. Either...

1. I delete some characters to make space for new creations.
  2. I buy some AC so I can create new ones in spite of my limit or transfer old ones.
  3. SEGA optimizes the game better in a coming hotfix, which hasn't happened yet.

All of these things require a bare minimum of 24 hours to complete because lol totally arbitrary timegates. There's no answer that gets me into the game NOW, during these days off that I requested from my job so I could be here.

I'm not having a good launch day, as you can imagine.

This post is deleted!