Premium Login Bonus

So, I've earned the two daily login bonus rewards thus far, but I missed out on one premium reward login bonus (and soon a second one if I don't get this figured out). Not much info, anywhere...grrr, on this topic. The only info I have found is for login bonus rewards, which tells nothing about the premium rewards one can earn daily for logging into the game. The rewards literally have the word "Premium" on top of the icons which are listed as a second row of rewards underneath the regular rewards.

How the actual ____ do I earn these premium rewards? I don't see a "Subscription" option for New Genesis to sign up to, which I thought would be the case. Any/ all help would be greatly appreciated at this point.

It's premium in the shop. Go to the cart icon and go to the AC store. Look for something that says premium and there you go. You are now subbed to PSO2 NGS.

@Zeke said in Premium Login Bonus:

It's premium in the shop. Go to the cart icon and go to the AC store. Look for something that says premium and there you go. You are now subbed to PSO2 NGS.

Bless your heart! Thanks so much for the help. I am going to safely assume that veterans (aka: community) is going to be carrying the F.A.Q. weight as there is just not enough information on many subjects for the game. Thanks again, be well, and stay healthy please