Currently there is a bug in NGS that causes players using the old PSO2 body type to appear to others as if they have different body sliders than what they would be seeing on their screen. The sliders seem to be some kind of default preset, and here is a list of observations that I found regarding this bug for anyone experiencing the same issues.
Things that cause other players to see the bugged player with incorrect sliders:
- The player changing ensembles from an NGS body to a PSO2 body which contains an Outerwear.
- The player using the old PSO2 body with an Outerwear equipped being rendered by other players.
- The player changing ensembles with the /mf chat shortcut to an ensemble with an Outerwear. (possibly)
- The player manually changing ensembles to an ensemble with an Outerwear through the Looks menu and selecting 'Yes' to apply other changes. (possibly)
Allows other players to see the player with correct body sliders until their character is reloaded.
- Manually changing ensembles through the Looks menu and selecting 'No' to apply other changes.
- Unequiping and re-equipping the Outerwear.
From what I can tell the root issue seems to be something wrong with the use of Outerwears and the compatibility between the new and old body types in general. For those that care, I recommend not using any old Outerwears when using the old PSO2 body type until the issue is resolved.
Additional Note: Once the player's character sliders are bugged, they will need to use one of the temporary fixes to solve the issue before changing to an ensemble without an Outerwear for it to be fixed.