I cant play pso2 new genesis because the game says I cannot

So I downloaded the 95gigabytes in order to play the game all to meet " Your current system does not support this title Please check the system requirements on the official website for more details" I've ran pso2 on the maximum settings and it was clearly fine but now they get to decide if I can run the game or not take that shit off it does not make any sense if my pc burns out let it burn out on my terms I just don't see the sense in you can't play the game because we think your PC won't be able to play the game. At least let us see if we can or cannot then what's the point in even downloading it. All I'm asking is simply this let us decide if we can or cannot play the game by "checking if it can run even with 30fps or less" then we can know is all I'm asking if anyone knows anything about this I would really appreciate it thank you much love. pso2wtf.png n here is what it says.

Same with me, I think my CPU doesn't support AVX. As the system requirement "Intel i3-4150 or better (Must support AVX)". This is the end my character career lol. 😢 😢 😢

@Deandre159 Can you go to Windows Search on your taskbar, type 'About', and then tell me what processor it says you have?

PSO2 NGS is only compatible with processors that support AVX features and instructions, so this would seem to be most likely reason as to why you might get the 'does not meet system requirements' message.

It's not about performance, but that your system it's missing some features the game needs so it can't run. It's like asking a Car to run without Fuel or wheels, it's missing what he needs to run.

I'm currently running it even under the unsupported Windows 7 64-bit OS, so it's apparent Windows 10 is not the only OS it can run under.

Bottom line, as already stated, the CPU must support AVX to run the game.

Now my system is about 5 years old, I'm running a AMD Athlon x4 860k quad core @ 4 Ghz and with my Radeon RX590, it's running pretty well.

While there are a plethora of options out there to run on PC to satisfy the game's requirements, I will say the AMD Athlon x4 860k processor I use are still out there and can be had for pretty cheap these days, I know Newegg has them in stock along with some FM2+ motherboards. Hope this helps, I wish you all good luck getting back into PSO2.