so the lags going to kill the game?

the game lag bad. first day when all server was full i can get it. but all day long the server was not full but laged even more. there lags even in cocoons when you solo it. what you think of it? will this kill the game sadly (will not let it go big as it can)?

@samsaralotus the lag is caused by the number of people in a specific block the more people that are in your block the greater the lag so the solution is to move to a less crowded block

@samsaralotus is this the first time you are playing at the release of a MMO? because this is common to happen in every single one, the servers will become stable after few days when less people keep connecting over and over

no i played most new mmo's at day 1 in the past 15 years. and this level of lag on such a small (not as big?) population is not normal. first day i can get as server was full,ok. but today they are not even full way less people play but there even more lag. sega fucked shit hard this time and i hope the fix is not 50%+ of the players leave.

@Jamesmor no it's not, I have been playing for quite some time and I have noticed that the regular pso2 tends to lag badly when there are a lot of people in the same block as me so I would switch to a block with fewer people and the lag would go away

@TURION-MOONSTAR did so as well did not help at all. what more it limits what you can even do in game as its an mmo adn some things you can solo

@samsaralotus I haven't noticed too much in the way of lag beyond the pauses generated by contact from npc higher ups but it does seem to take longer for the images to fully manifest so tinker with your in game settings, that may help as changing some settings will reduce the demands on the processor

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in so the lags going to kill the game?:

@samsaralotus the lag is caused by the number of people in a specific block the more people that are in your block the greater the lag so the solution is to move to a less crowded block

"Less crowded" Ship 02 is full to the brim. There is no normal block anymore, unless you switch to pso2 classic.

This lag is not acceptable. There is lag where you are still able to play the game, it just becomes a minor annoyance.

The lag in NGS is UNPLAYABLE!

@BlockedMarlin58 yep in times it take up to 30 min to take a pot. thing is i hope they can even fix it. if it servers and they just add more. if its the games old as fuck engine pushed to far then its bad.

as stated in my previous post tweak the settings to lower the demand on the processor

It is not a processor issue, it is a connection issue.

@NoSpax looks to be , yes.

The lag is pretty atrocious that's for sure.

as somebody who played on high settings during cbt (with no lag) and now has to watch how everything stops around you as youre shooting or chopping your butt off without any effect....i think it might not be something you can fix while playing on low settings...wich i tried ( it suggests 2nd highest settings to me and i played ultra low to test it....not only look the graphics less attractive than the old pso2 but also doesn it fix any lag whatsoever