Recolorable parts of NGS Outfits

Added some of the Campaign items.

Thous Headphones glow custom color: pso20210708_202357_000.jpg

Didn't realise you could buy the campaign items off the market. I'll add some pics.

Bunni Ears (Colour 1 defaults to hair colour.)

alt text

Bunni Hairband (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Rappy Egg Bag (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Rappy Egg Bag/B (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

War God Helmet (The blue stripes cannot be dyed.)

alt text

Thank you for the picture additions! 🙂

I want to say you can usually buy Campaign items off the Market. I feel like they're more often available than not. Thinking about it though, I should add the Rappy Costume from the Rappy Pack too.

Still Waiting for the B & C versions of default costumes that were available in the closed beta. Allaia Quartz/B & Viola Marill/B were the same as the regular except the energy color was synced to the secondary color instead of always being the default photon blue. I can't remember anything about the C version except that Allaia Quartz/C had pants that were always black instead of grey.

There are 5 Oracle Renewal Scratches in total that JP got first. Global only got 1 so far.

I get the feeling that we're in for a long wait for them as filler content alongside anything new waiting to be datamined.

B and C versions could be mixed in there as a "Eh, do whatever" sort of mix.

Just found out you could also buy it off the market so here's the Rappy suit.

N-Rappy Suit [Fu]

alt text

Not really going to post anything to the new scratches today since I have no interest in it and it's all base stuff.

But there is something I feel that's interesting that people probably haven't noticed. Due to the graphics update, accessories that match your skin tone will now also match the glossiness setting of your skin,

alt text

Note that this only works with accessories that match your skin colour by default (i.e. Ballooned Bosom variants, Sphere/Cube: Skin-colored, Thigh Tights, etc)

Apparently my post never went through and I only noticed now, but added the Rappy link to the first post ❤

And that's definitely interesting. But yeah, no real reason to add any notes on the accessories since they're just brought back.

Added some preliminary stuff for Trainee Line. Really annoyed how the Type 1 inner is for Type 1 bodies only.

Finally, new scratch. As always, green is colour 1, pink is colour 2.

Cast parts will use these colours:

alt text

Strak Unifen [Ba] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Magisul Unifen [Se] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Marxma Unifen [Se] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Allaia Quartz [In]

alt text

Mates Quarter [In]

alt text

Veterno Set (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Svela Set (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Marxma Thigh-Highs (Matches Innerwear colour 1.)

alt text

Strak Beret (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Strak Cape (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Marxma Beret (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Magisul Hat

alt text

Sunny Hood

alt text

Sunny Ears

alt text

Sunny Tail

alt text

Moony Hood (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Moony Ears (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Moony Tail (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Svela Headset (By default, colour 1 matches CAST parts main colour and colour 2 matches CAST parts colour 3.)

alt text

Westen Holder

alt text

Luminous Sphere (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Svela Head

alt text

Svela Ears (These match your CAST part colours.)

alt text

Gaudy Makeup

alt text

Gaudy Makeup/B

alt text

ANNIVERSARY EVENT

Stellar Raiment (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Screenshot_142.jpg Screenshot_143.jpg

• Svela CAST Type 2 Set contains a darkening effect of the color in metal parts by comparison to the base content.

This is a normal and intentional shade variation. There is no Skin for Body Paint to attach to.

Here it is with the same pink: pso20210721_075354_010.jpg

The neckline cut is replaced with a turtleneck glow. pso20210721_075746_011.jpg

Welcome to pure white hell. pso20210721_081741_013.jpg

Copy and paste skin tone? Forget about it! Same issue as the base version. pso20210721_081931_015.jpg

The new Fairy Dash recolours CAST jets.

alt text

alt text

So if anybody was wondering if particle effects would be able to be freely dyed I guess this is your answer.

There will probably be a few free ones down the road. But not at peak post launch period.

Inb4 "Where's Naruto Run?"

How other players view the Fairy Dash: pso20210721_155606_015.jpg

Getting everything updated now 🙂

I'm so upset that the Fairy Dash is only for doing 45 scratcches -_- I want so little from this Scratch that it is absolutely not worth it...

N-Close Quarters Sticker locations:

pso20210721_224954_004.jpg pso20210721_225004_005.jpg pso20210721_225009_006.jpg

Veterno Leg straps appear to have a fiber texture of some sort.

You also have textured pouches.

Unlike Svela's default black and red uncustomizable joints, Veterno appears to have color adjustable joints matching Sub Color 2.

It is currently unknown what sort of variants that NGS may release. Svela is similar to the manner of Furta Set's joints.

pso20210721_223344_000.jpg pso20210721_223528_001.jpg pso20210721_223824_002.jpg pso20210721_224428_003.jpg