Recolorable parts of NGS Outfits

Viola Magica [In] has no bra strap in the back.

It's a very good item to collect if you enjoy backside skin to go with your cleavage reveal of basewear.

Even if gambling on the AC Scratch isn't your style, you can at least buy it off the player shop. Screenshot_57.jpg pso20210705_010316_000.jpg pso20210705_010608_001.jpg

@MasterDarkwingz said in Recolorable parts of NGS Outfits:

Viola Magica [In] has no bra strap in the back.

It's a very good item to collect if you enjoy backside skin to go with your cleavage reveal of basewear.

Even if gambling on the AC Scratch isn't your style, you can at least buy it off the player shop. Screenshot_57.jpg pso20210705_010316_000.jpg pso20210705_010608_001.jpg

Wish it had a strap, TBH. How the heck is it staying on my character?

Totally just painted on.

Sweet Summer details are up and we can actually learn a bit right from the previews. I went and added what seems accurate, but shall have to see for sure once I get some pulls in (if I can... There's so much I want coming up T~T)

Looking forward to seeing what kinds of things will be available through the event besides the weapons.

@Weirdo said in Recolorable parts of NGS Outfits:

Totally just painted on.

lol Rappy Glue.

I'll see if I can go for that new Merres Fidde Basewear depending on Ship 3's whale mood for that Maid dress.

Fidde Horn is an accessory instead of in the Horn section. Now I'm just sad.

I believe Arte Stabilizer was a part on Tetra's Gal Gunner outfit, so it's nice to see on Global as an accessory.

Or at least in a similar design. alt text alt text

Since both Merres Fidde and Arte Servine/B [Se] have pink versions, I'm really hoping for those. I also wouldn't mind the long-half-up style, if only because it's the closest I'll have to a long ponytail thus far 😕

@Princesse-Jen said in Recolorable parts of NGS Outfits:

Since both Merres Fidde and Arte Servine/B [Se] have pink versions, I'm really hoping for those. I also wouldn't mind the long-half-up style, if only because it's the closest I'll have to a long ponytail thus far 😕

I already have pink CAST parts modeled after the PSU CAST, so I'll have to try for black and red against all of Ship 3 Chibiyunos.

Also if I see any skin tone cannons, I might actually prefer when we had Symbol Art spam. lol

@Pariah-Chan Yeah, you can tell the design work for this accessory is more slender and sleek. Probably intentional design rework.

I already have pink CAST parts modeled after the PSU CAST, so I'll have to try for black and red against all of Ship 3 Chibiyunos.

Also if I see any skin tone cannons, I might actually prefer when we had Symbol Art spam. lol

Black and Red is more my husband's color scheme 😛

I do wish trading was in already though. I like giving things to people 😞

Someone say recolourable parts?

Arte Vutlerne [Ba]

alt text

Merres Sefrau [Ba] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

N-Lustrous Prince [In]

alt text

Merres Fidde [Ba] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Arte Servine [Se] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

Arte Servine/B [Se] (Left with ornaments, right with ornaments disabled.)

alt text

N-Stripes [In]

alt text

Arte Ser Gloves (Matches Basewear colour 2.)

alt text

Diamond Thigh-Highs (Matches Innerwear. Also seems to be the same "series" as Slit Arm Covers?)

alt text

Kumadori Makeup (Matches Innerwear colour 2.)

alt text

Rouge Makeup (Does not change colour.)

alt text

Vutlerne Monocle (Only colour 1 is available.)

alt text

Sefrau Goggles

alt text

Arte Hairband

alt text

Arte Stabilizer

alt text

Fidde Goggles

alt text

Fidde Mask

alt text

Fidde Horn (Automatically matches Basewear colours.)

alt text

Fidde Hair (Automatically matches Basewear colours.)

alt text

Back Core

alt text

Luminous Wings

alt text

Duplex Cannon L

alt text

Duplex Cannon R

alt text

Glintlet

alt text

Levit Belt

alt text

Wet & Long

alt text

Nereus Ears (Match hair colour.) Note: These are an ear type and not an accessory.

alt text

Event

Twinkling Ribbon

alt text

Merres Fidde 2 default matching and tattoo visibility.

pso20210707_113437_000.jpg

Rouge makeup = Cartoon Blush pso20210707_121217_000.jpg

Photon special effect while swimming: pso20210707_122619_001.jpg

Photon special effect while swimming:

Adding on to this with some clips.

Swimming with a swimsuit.

Swimming with a normal outfit.

The horn is quite difficult to match due to the tip being default blue and unchangeable. Perhaps alternative tip color will be released.

pso20210707_144059_004.jpg

Thank you guys for all the additions 😄 I updated everything!

Is the swimming photon color always blue?

I envy your scratch luck.

Thank you guys for all the additions 😄 I updated everything!

Is the swimming photon color always blue?

I envy your scratch luck.

The blue appears to be default photon color as displayed in the promo.

I bought all this off the market on Ship three, with the Arte headband being the same cost as a motion.

Speaking of Arte, you cannot change the default black on the cat ears or headband.

The frill and inner ears are about all you can adjust.

Even with Fidde basewear equipped beneath CAST Parts, the photon effect does not take place.

Would've been neat if it did, but I don't think the devs would approve.

Hopefully we see more photon particle effect items roll out.

Oh yes, and the tips of Fidde Hair are bound to the default blue. pso20210707_190617_000.jpg

Glinlet has both glow and metal textures for RP purists looking for 100% metal. pso20210707_193215_001.jpg

Cost count: Screenshot_64.jpg

The event NPC is wearing the Arte Set including the Stabilizer. This should be close to Tetra's favorite colors. pso20210707_193548_002.jpg

Bunni Ears have inner and outer ear customization. pso20210707_200353_003.jpg