Figured I'd make a thread incase anyone else is struggling or can maybe contribute to. Put it here instead of fashion since it sounds like there may eventually be an NGS-specific forum.
Colors listed are the ones in the default coloration from the initial Scratch that can be changed.
|Number Variants (/2, /3, etc.) all have the same color changing options as the default one with it just giving default color variants (to lessen color change pass use), Only the Letter variants that actually vary what specific parts can be colored|
|Similarly, Body Paints currently seem to take the color of the Inner by default. /B versions stay the color shown and do NOT change to the inner color.|
|Soldier Line AC Scratch|
- Cober Vis [Se] - Black part of the Jacket/Boots and Red parts of the jacket/boots. Does not effect the pants.
- Cober Vis/B [Se] - In addition to the above, the secondary also effects the light accents on the pants.
- Cober Vis/C [Se] - Changes the lights on the pants and main jacket color only.
- Aelio Valkys [Ba] - The dark blue and orange sections can be color-changed. (Another Example)
- Aelio Valkys [In] - The Grey/Blue and Black sections can be color-changed.
- Valkys Tights - Grey color changes to Color 2of the inner while the white changes to Color 1 of the inner.
- Miness Lodia [Se] - The White and Blue sections can be color-changed. Ruffles are a lighter color of Color 2.
- Miness Lodia [In]
Items not part of a set
|Passionate Spirit SG Scratch|
- Anemos Fiora [Ba] - The black parts that are connected to the red, boots, and shorts can be color-changed along with the red overskirt part.
- Maal Natural [Ba] - Colors change the main jacket + pants while the other changes the middle of the jacket and cuffs of the pants.