MASS LIST OF BUGS ENCOUNTERED

• White humanoid meshes teleporting around various areas
  • Frozen while talking to various NPCs that don't bring up dialogue, force close to fix
  • Crash when rotating character model in Salon, force close to fix
  • Infinite loading while attempting to access Salon
  • PSO2 NGS refuses to fully close after exiting game, requiring force close via task manager
  • Emotes not loading, causing character to freeze with no way to access menus, force close to fix
  • Various menus not opening up and loading, causing gamepad movement to stop working, use WASD keys to exit area to fix (Does not work all the time)
  • White humanoid meshes teleporting around various areas
  • Frozen while talking to various NPCs that don't bring up dialogue, force close to fix
  • Infinite loading while attempting to access Salon

those are Server related problems because the giant crowd of people connecting to then, it will stop or happening less often when the hype dies out.

@Jamesmor I mean perhaps, or SEGA could use the billions of dollars they've accumulated from milking their Sonic the Hedgehog franchise and PSO2 scratches+cosmetic packs+SG, and actually upgrade their servers, which I know they can do because the only online game that they have, that I know of, is Sonic Forces, which is pretty dead atm. The infinite loading, emotes not loading, various menus not loading, etc. is all because of poor server performance.