Bought AC on Steam for 500 AC, but I didn't get anything after paying.

Bought AC on Steam for 500 AC, but I didn't get anything after paying.

yeah same with me, am buying 1500 AC but didn't get anything

Give me my AC, before I head over to Sega Japan myself.

There is a notice from Sega that it takes 24 hours from the time you buy on Steam before you get credited with the AC

@trevalynd ahhh i see, okk am waitin

@trevalynd said in Bought AC on Steam for 500 AC, but I didn't get anything after paying.:

There is a notice from Sega that it takes 24 hours from the time you buy on Steam before you get credited with the AC

Being over 24 hours for me and still nothing 😞

Having the same issue here, and the website just sends me through a loop of logging in when I try to contact SEGA about it

@Mr-GrimmTMB yaa samee with me

Same here. Came to contact Sega on the issue but I can't even reach their support system. It's happened to my brother too.

It's been over 24 hours since I made my purchase.

Well sort of glad it's not jsut me that have this problem so.Hope they fix it fast!

Bought 1500 AC and also haven't received anything yet. Tried to contact SEGA but page broken or "login loop" so if ARKS don't mind me sitting here as well.

Same some1 hep please

Had to log in through Xbox live to access support for a different reason since Steam log in wouldn't work.

And it's not the only issue Steam is having:

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/3118160664909442883/

Don't be surprised if your payments and ACs haven't been processed.

All seems to be linked to the big outage between the 6th and 7th of June.

Likewise no AC after 2 days. I've sent in a support ticket with a copy of my receipt from Steam.

(AC appeared after server restart to day.)

@trevalynd 24 hours have passed for me and still missing my Ac.