Did you change from your original or go with a brand new look?

As title asks.. I went with a similar but brand new look well, very different from my avatar picture... will update here eventually.

alt text

alt text

This is hard to answer, some people like me are constantly changing fashion.

AAED58C8-81CC-484A-8FCA-E39299CBEE5E.jpeg

Since the new faces look atrocious for cute characters, I’ve been stuck with the old look. :3

Your character reminds me of Cloche from Ar Tonelico 2, if only because of the blonde hair and blue eyes, and her child version in her cosmosphere.

Anyway, I stopped playing my PSO2 character and remade her just for NGS.

pso20210627_004411_000.png pso20210627_004439_001.png pso20210627_004610_002.png

Quality is bad because of the stupid bright backdrop.

My main still retains his look since there are no good NGS based male CAST parts yet, and my alt still has her look since there is not much in NGS outfits right now and I can't get those type faces to come out right.

Same looks for my character.

unknown.png

I've changed my character quite a bit with the NGS update, not too much but still quite a substantial change from my old look which had the skeleton face paint.

However, when it comes to the body, I mostly kept it the same since I'm not a big fan of the current NGS fashions.

(My character is based off my LittleBIGPlanet OC of the same name! He's also based off Dinosaurs and Cars.)

I finally updated my alt for NGS, even get the face to come out right: d783bf2f-058b-434d-8f05-aa1d77d403ef-image.png

PSO2 items used (most carried over):

• Natural Medium (From revival scratch, bought from Personal Shop)
  • Mystic Style Ears
  • MFDB Tail
  • DeAlma Pendant

NGS items used:

• Maal Natural [Ba] (got from the free daily SG scratch)
  • Miness Lodia [In] (bought from Personal Shop)
  • Picari Eyes
  • Thin Eyebrows
  • Plain Eyelashes
  • Wonderful Teeth
  • Clear Lip Gloss

@Miranda said in Did you change from your original or go with a brand new look?:

Your character reminds me of Cloche from Ar Tonelico 2, if only because of the blonde hair and blue eyes, and her child version in her cosmosphere.

Anyway, I stopped playing my PSO2 character and remade her just for NGS.

pso20210627_004411_000.png pso20210627_004439_001.png pso20210627_004610_002.png

Quality is bad because of the stupid bright backdrop.

Can I get a reference pic for the character? 😮