Can't remove clothing in editor

I can't remove the clothing when I use the NGS male body type. It just sits there every time I press the button, but if I switch to an NGS female body type, it let's me remove it. I can't really edit my characters anatomy without being able to see it.

@Senketsu7 said in Can't remove clothing in editor:

I can't remove the clothing when I use the NGS male body type. It just sits there every time I press the button, but if I switch to an NGS female body type, it let's me remove it. I can't really edit my characters anatomy without being able to see it.

I haven't gotten around to editing my male character yet. This sounds like a bug, and I'll be more than happy to help confirm it, when I log into the game tomorrow.

@Anarchy-Marine awesome. Yeah, I am playing on Xbox btw. So it might not be a PC issue.

@Senketsu7 Well PC from what I gather, is having hit and miss graphical issues... I'm also on Console, games been running great for me on the higher end settings. Was going to do my male last because he's easy. Just an edge Lord with sunglasses. My female characters, all three have different builds and designs, so it takes longer. But I can bump him up to being my third updated, or partially updated character.

Edit: Already did my first two. Just clarifying, my male character will be tested tomorow. I'm honestly surprised the closed beta tests didnt catch this.

Anyone else having this issue?

@Senketsu7 Just got online, I'm checking.

Edit: Confirmed, male N type bodies don't allow for the removal of cloths to more accurately alter the physic. Old Type PSO2 bodies remain unaffected, and work as intended.

This is definitely a bug, and hopefully a GM will place this thread in its appropriate spot on the forums.