Can not find beta on Xbox one store

@Master-DK-X Yeah hopefully they chance that within the next few days to avoid further confusion. I do hope the beta is close, quite eager to play 🙂

From what I heard in terms of rumors, the open beta was scheduled for 2 weeks after closed beta at the earliest. Which is why I've been skeptical about the PC version coming during it.

I just searched for it in Insider hub - Search feature and it found it yesterday.

I forgot i even had insider hub.

I’ve just bought an Xbox purely because it said it could be downloaded now! Anyone know what I need to keep an eye on for when it becomes available again?

@scotty431 said in Can not find beta on Xbox one store:

I’ve just bought an Xbox purely because it said it could be downloaded now! Anyone know what I need to keep an eye on for when it becomes available again?

First try not to post in dead topics. You should have just made a new one for this question. As for when the download is available again they will announce it on twitter or in the announcements category here on the forums. They will likely open pre downloads a few days before open beta and you can download it then.