Completely New Player Question Please....

I have never played PS02 ... ever. I saw the summoner class and got interested in it. Right as I downloaded the base game (through steam) it did this New Genesis update and viola the Summoner class is not there anymore. Does this mean that that class choice is gone or is it a higher tier class split off from some other class??? I am a COMPLETE noob about this game, but not to gaming in general. I just want to know if there is someway to still play a Summoner. Thank you so much for any help with this question.... thank you 🙂

Summoner class will be released in Sping 2022 in NGS so until there is not possible to play with the class however you can still play if you transfer to PSO2 blocks

Thank you 🙂 How do you transfer to a PS02 block 🙂 ? Again, thank you 🙂 I might just have to wait then.

@shimmer3 said in Completely New Player Question Please....:

Thank you 🙂 How do you transfer to a PS02 block 🙂 ? Again, thank you 🙂 I might just have to wait then.

Proceede with the NGS Story until you can access the Ryuker Devices. After that, you should be able to move to a PSO2 Block from them.