Storylock - Cannot progress the game / Storytask won't complete.

Hello. I have been storylocked. I am supposed to play the 2nd Task of Liu Lin, but it doesn't matter how often I play that cocoon, the Task won't complete. Tried 5 Star in party, tried 5 Star solo. Nothing helps. I can't change classes, enhance weapons, use skillpoints, and much more, since this Task basically locks me out of the gamer fundamentals. Yeah, it's a gamebreaking bug. I am a Steam player though, this account should be linked.

Are you doing the cocoon to the west of Central City? IIRC that's the one you're supposed to be doing.

Same ;problem here. Second cocoon mission won't complete. I've relogged, exited the game, restarted Steam. Not progressing.

@Moofey said in Storylock - Cannot progress the game / Storytask won't complete.:

Are you doing the cocoon to the west of Central City? IIRC that's the one you're supposed to be doing.

Yes, 12 times. It's the marked one. However, I figured out why this happens in the other thread, which is basically the same problem.

I am having the same problem I was playing my alt until I completed "Advice from Liu Lin II" and now my main is lock out from the quest. No matter how many times I complete the cocoon or restart it just doesn't register that I had cleared the cocoon. Worse of all you cannot abandon the quest and retake the quest

same problem here even after re completing every cocoon and tower and perfect on almost every cocoon

found answers here https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement06102