Storylock - Cannot progress the game / Storytask won't complete.

Hello. I have been storylocked. I am supposed to play the 2nd Task of Liu Lin, but it doesn't matter how often I play that cocoon, the Task won't complete. Tried 5 Star in party, tried 5 Star solo. Nothing helps. I can't change classes, enhance weapons, use skillpoints, and much more, since this Task basically locks me out of the gamer fundamentals. Yeah, it's a gamebreaking bug. I am a Steam player though, this account should be linked.

Are you doing the cocoon to the west of Central City? IIRC that's the one you're supposed to be doing.

Same ;problem here. Second cocoon mission won't complete. I've relogged, exited the game, restarted Steam. Not progressing.

@Moofey said in Storylock - Cannot progress the game / Storytask won't complete.:

Are you doing the cocoon to the west of Central City? IIRC that's the one you're supposed to be doing.

Yes, 12 times. It's the marked one. However, I figured out why this happens in the other thread, which is basically the same problem.

I am having the same problem I was playing my alt until I completed "Advice from Liu Lin II" and now my main is lock out from the quest. No matter how many times I complete the cocoon or restart it just doesn't register that I had cleared the cocoon. Worse of all you cannot abandon the quest and retake the quest