Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks

@n_n said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

@Astral-Lettie said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

@n_n said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

@Astral-Lettie said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

@Jamesmor said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

@n_n the forced tutorial wasn't going to stop the bots from appearing but it will annoy the people running those because they need to do the tutorial all the time for a new bot account.

It's not going to be long before the RMT clowns can fully automate it with no problem. Thus, it will only be the legitimate players that get annoyed. Do not underestimate what modern bots can do.

SEGA should not be forcing garbage tutorials that overstay their welcome. They should instead be moderating their video game.

Yeah, how dare sega make a tutorial so you understand the basics of the UPDATED version of a game. such an unwelcome nuisance.

Seriously, Get over it.

No, I'm not going to get over it. I shouldn't be forced to spend 20-30+ minutes playing an unfinished, laggy product that has DCing/crashing issues (which I didn't want to play in the first place, btw) before I can finally access the old version. That is bad design and cannot be justified-- even if it "slows down" the bots for a few days, that doesn't excuse this BS.

Then sit there and keep crying about it, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's "bad design" get through it once and after that, you can skip it. crying isn't going to change it, so yes, get over it, you don't have a choice. in the matter. You either go through the prologue or sit there in the corner weeping.

Crying is part of the PSO experience. If you don't like it, the door is that way. Go back to playing your unfinished mess of a game that has 1 week worth of content.

Oh you did everything in one week? So by next Wednesday you'll be able to show a screenshot of all classes to 20, fully enhanced/augmented NGS rarity 4 gear, all red boxes, all collectable and all client orders completed?

Can't wait!

@Tarina said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

It's arguably going to be worse now, because messages in the lobby have a FAR wider range in NGS than on OG PSO2. Before, you could always find them in the same spot... now? Now you have to follow their speech bubbles halfway across the city to find out where they are so you can block+report them...

Yeah, you could say i noticed that when i couldn't escape random peoples inane BS no matter how far i ran in the capital. Even outside in the open world, their garbage can be heard about half way across the entire area. I truly can't fathom why i'm not allowed to simply turn the chat off entirely.

@Remu-0 and it's hood you can skip it on 2nd play through.

Everything is tradeable, so it's not MP/FF stuff.

Keep in mind, stuff we got in FF was mostly tradable in JP, because FF didn't exist in JP. That's why we had a few times where FF items were accidentally tradable, because they didn't set the items to be untradable specifically for Global. Wouldn't be surprised if stuff that was in FF showed up in the treasure shop in the future, but it's just a small proportion of the items in-game (and even then it's only 1 item per day-ish) so it'll probably be a while before seeing any, and the FF stuff that originally came from AC scratch probably won't be showing up in the treasure shop anyway.

I would like to see the Treasure Shop expanded to have more than 1 fashion item though, now that PSO2 is all old stuff anyway. I aint gonna bother logging into PSO2 just to check out a treasure shop with 1 item in it.

@Yggranya said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

@Tarina said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

It's arguably going to be worse now, because messages in the lobby have a FAR wider range in NGS than on OG PSO2. Before, you could always find them in the same spot... now? Now you have to follow their speech bubbles halfway across the city to find out where they are so you can block+report them...

Yeah, you could say i noticed that when i couldn't escape random peoples inane BS no matter how far i ran in the capital. Even outside in the open world, their garbage can be heard about half way across the entire area. I truly can't fathom why i'm not allowed to simply turn the chat off entirely.

you tried chilling in the command room?

@REEStrikes How do i use the services in the city from there?