Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks

There is absolutely no excuse for this. What felt like an eternity... being forced to complete tutorial after tutorial in a game I have no plans of ever playing just so I can check something on old PSO2.

Also, Treasure Shop is far worse than I thought. At first I was thinking this would have been the solution for all of the stuff we've been waiting to be revived, but I guess not... I'm convinced now that we will never get those old Mission Pass/Fresh Finds that never revived for post-PC / post-Steam users and we'll never see the unreleased AC scratch stuff (non-collab) that didn't make it in the perma scratch.

Very disappointed.

yup that tutorial was pretty meh

Treasure shop had like a hat and that’s it, so much for something interesting in it. XD

And it’s egregious for Sega to think ppl will spend sg to reroll such junk. >:/

@Pariah-Chan said in Really? Forced NGS tutorial before I can log into old PSO2? + Treasure Shop sucks:

Treasure shop had like a hat and that’s it, so much for something interesting in it. XD

And it’s egregious for Sega to think ppl will spend sg to reroll such junk. >:/

I tested the reroll 3 times. (best use of SG, ikr) Each time netted... a male body paint... another male body paint... and then a tree for your quarters. I also noticed all 3 of these items are tradeable. (therefore, not MP or FFs related)

Seems like only 1 ticket item can show up per shop list?

Lame.

Told y'all that the treasure shop sucks by comparison. No one would have had an issue with the FF shop if it weren't for its high demand on SG and the fact that they made the items they put into it untradeable.

Also yeah, having to play the NGS tutorial before they allowed us to log into base PSO2 was rather annoying. Good thing you can skip the tutorial on your alts if you already completed it once.

Skip on alts? Thank god...

I had a feeling the shop would end up being a huge disappointment. Here I was hoping the white wedding dress would get a rerun through it, but I can cross that off now.

As a steam user, I feel ya; waited patiently for Valgiris and Seminarion to return via Mission Pass....instead I got towels and bathrobes.

Honestly some of this stuff is just so disappointing. I can't remember the last time I felt like this with a game I had invested so much time into.(and money). And NGS isn't inspiring any confidence in the direction this is clearly headed in.

I miss my luster

Unfortunately, als still have to complete the 1st Cocoon+ before swapping to OG.

@Kodiakmax You can log out and the log into PSO2 option is there after skipping prologue

Delete..

Alright, day 2 of checking the Treasure Shop w/ another 3 SG re-rolls... I think it's safe to say that we only get common junk in there. The cosmetics (and room stuff) seems to be Fun Scratch related... possibly old campaign garbage, too. Everything is tradeable, so it's not MP/FF stuff.

Fuck, dude. Since I now know I won't be able to re-create my old JP look, I honestly have zero motivation to ever login again. What are the god damn odds that most of my favorite fashion would be in Fresh Finds??? Made available during a time I couldn't even play and never revived? And then we have many AC scratch stuff that never came out... completely scrapped because the apes at SEGA wanted to rush NGS out (which looks and sounds like an unfinished piece of garbage btw). Sure, we at least got a few perm scratches in the end, but these are just revivals for the most part and there are still many things (that are not collab, therefore not a licensing issue) missing from them. I highly doubt SEGA will try to sell these "old type" fashion items on NGS, so I'm 10000% sure what wasn't included in the perm scratches will remain unreleased forever.

What a massive disappointment. I'll gladly take my 90GB of space back.

@Vashzaron Thanks, I just ran until Ryuker Devices opened up.