error

Hello, I have an error and I am a new player, I want to play the game but I can't since I get an incompatibility error in my system and which if it meets them even the minimums, I don't know what to do, I sent the report to support and nothing happened to it. or has solusion. I even installed the game several times and I have a friend who even managed to install it on his pc which did not meet the minimum requirements

I am currently having the same issue. I had the game already downloaded and installed and had played it for days leading up to the 2-day maintenance. Now it is telling me that my system does not support the game. What has changed in the system requirements. I have reviewed what is required on the website and my system meets all requirements on the high levels. Please help!!

The game now requires a CPU that supports AVX. That is practically any 2nd gen or newer Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPUs, but not Intel Pentium or Celeron CPUs. Not sure about AMDs, except maybe requiring an processor compatible with AM3+ or AM4 socket type and newer.

Thank you