Roulette past results alignment issue

the alignment of the past wins when placing a bet is way to far to the left and you can't read it see screen shot below Screen Shot

That isn't really a bug or alignment issue. The issue is the screen on top of it is a movable window, rather than a window locked in place, so it doesn't align next to it. It instead aligns next to the other locked window next to it.

how do you move it on the xbox one?

I'm not sure if it can be moved with a controller, but the game does support keyboard and mouse, just like the PC version will.

then it is a bug if it can't be moved with a controller which is what most people play with on the xbox

@Miarkraim said in Roulette past results alignment issue:

then it is a bug if it can't be moved with a controller which is what most people play with on the xbox

It wouldn't be a bug, it would just be an inconvenience or a flaw. It is basically just a straight port of the PC version, which has full controller support. At least a Dualshock 4 can be used as a mouse in online games with the touchpad, though as I said, I am not sure if the controller can be used as one or not, since I don't own an XBOX One to check.