Error 630 Still happening

I started getting Error 630 disconnects about a month ago after 6 months away from home. Prior to that I had been playing PSO2 since it came out on Windows Store then transferred to Steam, so over a year of playing without issues on the same system, same ISP, same router, etc. I've tried to find solutions for it but have not had much success with anything provided in other threads including port-forwarding, running as administrator, and more.

I was hoping that with the NGS drop the problem might have fixed itself (even though it's the same servers, you never know), and managed to get through the prologue with a new character. I then decided to log out and re-customize my PSO2 character and play through with her instead, and got Error 630 three times mid-customization in about 10-15 minutes.

I really want to play this game and was very excited, but this is a gamebreaking issue. I would really appreciate any assistance and possible solutions, even if it's stuff that I've tried already. If something worked for you to fix 630 messages, please tell me and I'll try it.

Everyone is getting Error 630 right now after awhile because of everyone trying to play and the ships are all full. The current problem is definitely server side because of too many connections and there is nothing that can be done at this time.

@Ragnawind said in Error 630 Still happening:

Everyone is getting Error 630 right now after awhile because of everyone trying to play and the ships are all full. The current problem is definitely server side because of too many connections and there is nothing that can be done at this time.

I don't think it was related to the server load. My roommate gave me access to his VPN and I was able to play flawlessly for 2 hours without any errors, versus Error 630 disconnects every 2-5 minutes prior to that.

@Vorfelan-0 VPN doesn't change the place from when you are connected or the origin of the data so it would do nothing over being disconnected, you probably played in a moment that the server was less loaded and the trafic was stable.