JP PSO2 Smart Inner not available in NA

JP PSO2 had an inner wear added as a default that was very minimalistic and worked well for strapless outfits etc. However this seems to currently be missing in NA.

I think its intentional, rather than a bug.

Well if it is intentional, it would be nice to see clarification on that. We were promised all of the content after all.

@Shadowth117 said in JP PSO2 Smart Inner not available in NA:

Well if it is intentional, it would be nice to see clarification on that. We were promised all of the content after all.

'All' content, I assume that was from the Phil Spencer interview?

This is what I have to say about that. In general, and more notably in the game industry. When a CEO or an Executive claims something especially during a 'casual' interview, take their statements with a 'grain of salt'. Most of the time they're just saying things to please their audience, but really deliver? Often nope, unless we the Gamers tend to give them a whooping of a backlash. Then they deliver.

(Give me that 16 times the detail.)

@ErinXh said in JP PSO2 Smart Inner not available in NA:

@Shadowth117 said in JP PSO2 Smart Inner not available in NA:

'All' content, I assume that was from the Phil Spencer interview?

This is what I have to say about that. In general, and more notably in the game industry. When a CEO or an Executive claims something especially during a 'casual' interview, take their statements with a 'grain of salt'. Most of the time they're just saying things to please their audience, but really deliver? Often nope, unless we the Gamers tend to give them a whooping of a backlash. Then they deliver.

(Give me that 16 times the detail.)

I mean, they put it in the initial trailer at E3.

Either way, it doesn't really matter how you feel on it. It's a potential issue and I simply wished to make it known.

There's a lot of content that's been gated in the game right now. Episode 4-6 for example. It will likely come, just give it some time.

@AnamanaAU , come to think of it, wasn't Smart Inner part of latter content?

also @Shadowth117 , as many have stated I wouldn't take "All the Content" too seriously... "content" was never really defined after the trailer. Were we gonna get all the Episodes? were we gonna get all the collabs? Are we going to get all that content (that is relevant?)? There really was no specifics on what "All the Content" entailed.

@Leonkh99 Smart Inner did come a bit later (Layered Wear was added in late January 2016 and Smart Inner was added in April 2016), but it was before any of the Layered Wear that is in the current Scratch on the NA server.

With the inconsistency of what is in game right now and what isn't. It's not something we can chalk up to release history. It's just not available right now and will get added later.

Yeah, we have to remember that the game's still in Beta and there are other features that are still missing (Crafting for instance...)

Without smart inner, NA server probably won't have an innerwear that fits within the design of Reaver Swallow series baseware. Are they selling such a scratch? 😁

alt text

Since ALL collabs coming to NA seems like an impossibility, I'd put my hand on defining "content" as "missions", and all cosmetics is just "extra". Since all the old system weapons will never be in the game, that statement would already be false if EVERY variation of item is considered as "content".

That is also very true. We have no confirmation of what has been licensed and is coming over and what is not and we'll never see.

Official Service of PSO2 has apparently begun but this is still missing, and now there is a another AC Scratch wear that is currently misleading. As its preview image appears to be using something like Smart Inner, since you see no bra. (or at least something like Smart Inner is intended to be used/shown)

alt text

As official service has begun, bumping with this to see if can get some update/attention on this... since this is a bug, especially considering these preview images seem to be using something like Smart Inner...

The social media team will be clarifying what they mean by "Official Service" later today...