[NGS] Salon states it requires a Color Pass instead of an N-Color Pass & Re-edit timer ignroed by salon

You can bypass this restriction/issue by loading the data on create character when you start PSO2:NGS. (First time only. Otherwise you will need an N-Color Change Pass when you get in-game.)

■ Short Summary: Incorrect Color Pass required for changing N-Color Pass items & the character re-edit timer is ignored.

■ Time of Occurrence

Any Time

■ How often can it be reproduced?

Always

■ Steps to Reproduce

1. Go to the Salon with a PSO2 character.
  2. Load a preset file for an NGS Body.
  3. Try to save.

■ Description:

The game erroneously says that it needs a Color Change Pass, despite requiring an N-Color Change Pass when you try to change innerwear color on an NGS body type layerwear. In addition, the game states I can alter my character still free of charge. But disallows me to save:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Changing to PSO2 Salon DOES NOT fix the issue:

alt text

alt text

Here's a confirmation that it needs an N-Color Change Pass:

alt text

Ah. PSO2 classic had something similar. Try to untick the color changes after loading the preset. It shouldn't change your current innerwear/basewear colors, but at least you can use that body you made. If this workaround doesn't work, try equipping a base NGS body first by selecting a Setwear, then load your preset and revert only the color changes.

Was this fixed? Where on earth can I even get a color pass N?

@Thyx said in [NGS] Salon states it requires a Color Pass instead of an N-Color Pass & Re-edit timer ignroed by salon:

Was this fixed? Where on earth can I even get a color pass N?

I believe the only option right now to get an N-Color Pass is through SOldier scracth bonus tier 15 and 40. But if you haven't started PSO2:NGS/PSO2 at all with any alts, you can just load the file in character creator at the start before choosing a class.

I'm well past any color redos but thank you for the info on the scratches.