Select Ship screen just loading

Don't know if this is just me but when I press start game and go through the intro the "Select SHIP" "Select the ship you wish to connect to" screen is just loading. I tried restarting my computer and the game, but it still happens.

I am having the same issue as well, hoping for a fix

@Nulluck Yeah, I emailed pso2 about it here's what they emailed me. Greetings ARKS Operative,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this issue regarding not being able to get past the loading screen.

We would like to know if this is occurring after creating your initial character, or did this happen at some other point during the game. Additionally, if you are able to provide us with a DxDiag it would be greatly appreciated. You can do this by running the command 'DxDiag' on your Windows search bar to find the DxDiag app, and then clicking on 'Save all information'.

In order for us to investigate this issue further, we would also like to request an event log when this issue occurs. We suggest reproducing this issue first before getting the event log. To access this event log, please follow the instructions below.

Press the “Window” key on your PC to open the Start menu

Select “Windows Administrative Tools” and click on “Event Viewer”

Select “Custom Views” > “Administrative Events” from the left side of the Event Viewer screen

Select the subjected event from the center of the Event Viewer screen

Multiple selection is possible through Shift or Ctrl + left-clicking each event

Right-click the selected event(s) and select “Save Selected Events”

You can create a .evtx file by specifying an arbitrary filename and save location

Please send us these files once you have completed the instructions above. We thank you for your cooperation while we investigate the matter further.

-The PSO2 Team

Maybe reach out to them and they can figure out the solution.