GameGuard error NP1013

'' unexpected error occurred Error NP1013 '' Then I have seen many topics about this error and I can't recover it ... or at least I can't figure out which file is giving him contrast ... I tried to disable antivirus and nothing , netlimiter I don't own it so I can't figure out what the problem is ... if you can help me I would be grateful!

The issue is well... GameGuard. 😕

but I don't understand why they don't change it since it only causes problems

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

nothing to do at this point I have to uninstall .. I tried everything and more, ask for support NOTHING. I've been trying since yesterday but it always appears but ALWAYS `` error NP1013 '' ... but I don't understand .. I have seen many topics on the internet that complain about this GameGuard at this point there are 3 things that must do : '' remove it completely '' or '' try to update it '' or '' change it to another more efficient one '' I'm very sorry because I really like the game a lot.

Do you have AVAST? If so, that was your problem all along. Avast cannot be installed whatsoever on your computer or it will kill GameGuard. There is no workaround except to uninstall it completely

I don't have AVAST, I have only the windows antivirus