Is It Just Me Or...

Do imported PSO to NG characters look...Weird?

I look somewhat more low-poly than everyone else, and my character's stance (which I have even tried changing in the salon) is like a very mild t-pose; she just can't put her hands close to her sides. They are always, like, a foot out from her hips.I'm on the left

3B14E7EC-E7DC-40C7-8AEB-DC429FC4CF9E.png

Can’t tell, still unable to get in. 😕

@Pariah-Chan said in Is It Just Me Or...:

Oof. yeah, I just logged out to make a new character instead of import. My ship is already full.

@Pariah-Chan said in Is It Just Me Or...:

I updated my post. I'm the girl on the left.

Once you're in it's a loading lagfest (to be expected) between phases. So once you're in don't freak you, you aren't crashing, the loads are just taking a long time and your character will just stand there but it will catch up after a minute or so.

Another fun fact, you cant use your units/weapons until you hit level 10/15. Practically done leveling before you can even use the gear we have been using for months. This was news to me and really irritates me...

On a side note, I got the rappy premium pack, but I haven't been able to figure out where it gets claimed to. It didn't just appear in my inventory or bank as expected. Kinda curious if that's a side effect of the servers shitting themselves atm.