Can find where to accept in game friend requests.

I'm getting the alert saying I have a friend request but can't find where to accept it in my friends list.

@PuppyLuvz213 Select "Main Menu" → "Community" → "Friend List" → "Unanswered Friend Requests." If it's empty, then its either a bug or your friend may have withdrawn the friend request.

The game doesn't notify you of withdrawn friend requests.

@ErinXh it doesn't show friend requests in my friends list box just Xbox live friends and phantasy star online friends that I don't. No tabs or anything mentioning friend requests.

@PuppyLuvz213 said in Can find where to accept in game friend requests.:

@ErinXh it doesn't show friend requests in my friends list box just Xbox live friends and phantasy star online friends that I don't. No tabs or anything mentioning friend requests.

Then they must have withdrawn the request. There are only two places friend requests show up. On the notification panel (which cannot be opened when you don't have notifications. Upon reading any notification, the notification becomes read and thus the notification panel closes) and the menu mentioned by ErinXh.

I'm having the same issue, and it is bugging me to no end.

Actually, PSO2 on Xbox currently only supports Xbox Friends populating your friend list. This is a bug with the friend list system. The devs missed something with this, where if a player adds you as a friend from the Alliance Message board, they can send the request, but you cannot accept or delete it. Unfortunately, we're stuck with annoying unclearable notifications until SEGA update this or PC cross play comes and the Friend list opens up to Player ID friends.