Maintenance has been extended

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1402526525115625476?s=21

Considering what they had to do I’m not surprised

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Maintenance has been extended:

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1402526525115625476?s=21

Considering what they had to do I’m not surprised

Personally I think people need to relax about maintenance, and go to sleep like normal. Their health is more important than any game, and it will be there tomorrow. But Im certain there will be people bent out of shape about it, and will spout a bunch of hate about it.

(Edit for clarifcation) Not talking about you, as you are just sharing the news. But I saw some posts on other forums, and on Xbox Live, or Network as its now called, complaining about it, and others were saying they couldn't wait, and that they were hyped they only had to wait an hour. Those people typically get upset easily.

Yeah at a guess from the jp post saying updates in about 2 hours regarding to current issues. I'd say we could be sitting at around 4-8 hours of extensions , probably closer to 4 in best case. Either way just go about your thing and come back in a few hours. 🙂

@Anarchy-Marine might be that they just hate Sega?

expected, but i still napped and got up for the original maint time XD guess back to messing with the new 1.17 minecraft patch that dropped yesterday

pretty sure mroe ppl are upset at fact its been 2 days down. no maint should take 2days.

It would be a lot more comforting if they gave an actual down time ETA, just posting June 9th (wed) UNDETERMINED makes it sound like more days of downtime imo.

JP server made an announcement that they will report on the status of this update at about 2 hours from now (19:00 JST, 03:00 PDT)

https://pso2.jp/players/news/27965/

At that time, probably we can know more about how long the maintenance is going to be extended.

Just take the damn nap, girls and guys Or else, there will be another day or two delaying the game again ^_^ kekekeke

Remembering back in the days when it took multiple CDs to down load a singular game, on top of the patch(es) needing to be down loaded for the game as well. Also, not including this being done before high speed was a thing an most used any less than a 56k trying to connect to an already flimsy servers that didn't have decent hubs or location of the few mmos on the market then.

Extended maint. is a cake walk.

@Viola-Lance said in Maintenance has been extended:

Remembering back in the days when it took multiple CDs to down load a singular game, on top of the patch(es) not including this being done before high speed was a thing an most used a 56k on already flimsy servers that didn't have decent hubs or location of the few mmos on the market then.

I remember when pong was new m8 lmao

@Runes said in Maintenance has been extended:

@Viola-Lance said in Maintenance has been extended:

Remembering back in the days when it took multiple CDs to down load a singular game, on top of the patch(es) not including this being done before high speed was a thing an most used a 56k on already flimsy servers that didn't have decent hubs or location of the few mmos on the market then.

I remember when pong was new m8 lmao

A watched pot never boils.

@Hotaru251 said in Maintenance has been extended:

pretty sure mroe ppl are upset at fact its been 2 days down. no maint should take 2days.

It’s not a regular maintenance though. Its a launch of a brand new game, a graphical update to base pso2, and the joining of both games. Don’t know about you, but that sounds like a lot of work to me.

Ah, well. That is unfortunate, but would much rather them do all they can to ensure the launch is as smooth as possible. Suppose will continue to knit and enjoy my tea.

It means I can sleep 😪 just got off a 14 hour night shift and was gonna jump straight in but I can sleep now lol