Make CAST Hover Dash a basic option

Feels really lame to be hovering around then photon dash and transition to sprinting.

I saw mention that it'd cost $90 to get it and that it's currently part of AC so you can't get it at all for free too?

This is the case, it's extremely scummy that they made CAST Hover Dash a paid-only option, especially at US$90.

I don't think there should be any exclusive rewards really, but literally anything other than this would have been acceptable.

@Matt said in Make CAST Hover Dash a basic option:

This is the case, it's extremely scummy that they made CAST Hover Dash a paid-only option, especially at US$90.

I don't think there should be any exclusive rewards really, but literally anything other than this would have been acceptable.

I'm not against SOME cosmetic stuff being behind walls like that but since this is such a basic thing and half of that movement set is usable already from the start it really feels disappointing to not be able to dash with the hover movement. Also that's crazy about it being $90, what makes it cost so much? Is that how much you need to spend to get it as a bonus or something?

You must scratch the AC Scratch 45 times, at 200 AC per, which comes out to 9,000AC (can be slightly lower if you do 12 bundles, at 8,400 AC).

100 AC = US$1

Agreed. The damn thing looks almost the same as the regular cast running animation even!

"Cha-ching!" said whoever suggested this at sega.

At least give a free hover dash option even if its not like the one in the AC scratch, I'm already liking one of the new style CAST "runs" but as soon as I use dash mode, its like I hit one of the Dash Panels from PSO2 main.

Yeah, this is about the only monitiztion I don't agree with. I could see if the hover was some fancy one, but it's the one from the cutscenes, and should be a basic option.

@Yggranya said in Make CAST Hover Dash a basic option:

"Cha-ching!" said whoever suggested this at sega.

While that may be true, I'm not going to buy it at least :s (Unless it's for meseta)

@Matt said in Make CAST Hover Dash a basic option:

You must scratch the AC Scratch 45 times, at 200 AC per, which comes out to 9,000AC (can be slightly lower if you do 12 bundles, at 8,400 AC).

100 AC = US$1

Phew that's nuts lol

@Boreas They are correct in assuming that many people will cough up the money to get it. Expect to hear excuses like "it's free to play. They need to pay for it somehow!" if you bring it up with the wrong crowd (or from the target crowd if you ask sega).

@Yggranya said in Make CAST Hover Dash a basic option:

@Boreas They are correct in assuming that many people will cough up the money to get it. Expect to hear excuses like "it's free to play. They need to pay for it somehow!" if you bring it up with the wrong crowd (or from the target crowd if you ask sega).

I would happily pay $40-60 in a more conventional pricing model and have cosmetics just earnable overall, or a subscription if it allowed for something similar too. I've heard a lot of those arguments or people saying "you just want stuff for free" and it's just not the case.

$90 for a hover dash animation is dumb as crap

@Boreas

'you want stuff for free'

no, i want stuff that is reasonably priced if it has to have a price

but they all think it amounts to being poor rather than not approving of scummy tactics.

The only people who defend this are wealthy idiots who have never once had to worry about their money, who also have barely the intelligence of the average chimpanzee and thus are incapable of thinking about a concept they aren't currently experiencing.