Pso2 install problems memes all over again?

I just downloaded the game from steam, 96 GB download and cant even boot up the launcher. -.- is anyone else having the same problem?

pso2 memes.png

@Scion_mike said in Pso2 install problems memes all over again?:

I just downloaded the game from steam, 96 GB download and cant even boot up the launcher. -.- is anyone else having the same problem?

pso2 memes.png

Seems like a couple of people have, but thankfully it seems to be only a small minority, and not a wide scale issue

@TEN-SQUARE-3 same thing happened when the game originally launched in NA for the first time only some people had the the issue, and then pso2 tweaker fix the game for sega instead.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 same thing happened when the game originally launched in NA for the first time only some people had the the issue, and then pso2 tweaker fix the game for sega instead.

So far just seems to be that steam launcher problem, which someone has already come up with a solution for, the same one you commented on in that other thread. I had a look at reddit and it’s helped people over their has well, who have had the same issue.

pso2 memes.png

4fe88f9dd72c7cd105162d30d29d9c33.png

Here's the fix for the steam side of things. I was having issues as well if you havent found it already.

@Yuria didnt work but thanks for trying.