your system does not support this title

what? I'm lucked out of the game now? I can run even VR games, but not this? I wanna roll back

it means that your system cannot run the game, doesn't matter if you can run VR games it means that your system doesn't have a resource that this game needs to work.

@Jamesmor said in your system does not support this title:

it means that your system cannot run the game, doesn't matter if you can run VR games it means that your system doesn't have a resource that this game needs to work.

Exactly this. Their CPU probably doesn't support AVX, which is a requirement and significantly faster than a non-AVX CPU in the same category

okay, how do I rol l back? you expect me to buy a whole now motherboard to play an upedate?

This post is deleted!

there's no roll back the update is also for the base PSO2 and both PSO2 and NGS will have the same requirements also no one is saying here that you need a new motherboard when we don't know what is in your machine or OS you are using.

@Kate-Hanami said in your system does not support this title:

what? I'm lucked out of the game now? I can run even VR games, but not this? I wanna roll back

Depending on your CPU, you would just need to replace the CPU, which is a cheaper part for the computer lately, so long as you don't want something that is overkill for gaming. Most of the higher spec CPUs aren't really required, especially due to AVX

in other to change the CPU, I need to change the motherboard too, there's something called socket and pins, and if the CPU fits the same motherboard socket, it's not any better

@Kate-Hanami not necessarily each motherboard chipset has a range of compatible CPUs and depending of which one is it can be kept if is compatible with CPUs that have AVX.

@Jamesmor you speak as if I have 600$ to spare any time

@Kate-Hanami said in your system does not support this title:

@Jamesmor you speak as if I have 600$ to spare any time

You don't need $600, even if you need to replace a CPU AND motherboard. Also, CPU sockets haven't changed that often. You can even use Intel CORE CPUs from certain generations on the same computers that have Intel Pentium and Celeron processors on them (neither pentium, nor celeron processors have AVX.) The only one that could guarantee requiring a new motherboard no matter what is an AMD CPU. Pentium, Celeron, and some earlier Core Processors can easily be upgraded to a Core Processor that supports AVX unless it is a first gen Core processor

correct, I don't need 600$ I would need over 2000$ because CPU aren't cheap, and again, the socket isn't compatible, I might as well uninstalling, I don't have 2000$ to spare on an update

I have the same error, however I have a hard time believing it is my setup I have up to date Win 10 an AMD Phenom II X4 (i5 Equivalent) a GTX 1050 Ti plenty of HDD space and 16 GB of ram

my presence here shows I have internet.

@gyopsie your CPU doesn't support AVX so you can't run PSO2 because of that.

@gyopsie said in your system does not support this title:

AMD Phenom II X4

The AMD Phenom II don't have AVX instructions but... the AMD FX , yes, have. And this is a solution for you, check if you Motherboard have Socket AM3+ and chipset compotible with AMD FX CPU. For example, if you Motherboard have chipset Nvidia 7025/ nforce 630a you can upgrade you CPU for a FX Buldozer 1º GEN (for example, a FX 8100), and this CPU can run PSO2 (no are the best option but... are old CPU with AVX).

https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Bulldozer/AMD-FX-Series FX-8100.html

But if are a Chipset AMD 760G or Superior, you can upgrade you PC to a FX 8370. This CPU in Second hand cost 50$ or minus.

https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Bulldozer/AMD-FX-Series FX-8370.html

In case that no have AM3+, need change the Motherboard, CPU and RAM... if you seach for a cheap upgrate, the best options are a i5 4º Gen (the minimun recomended for play) or a Xeon socket 2011 (chipset x79 or x99) the kits from China with the E5 2689 and 16 GB of Ram cost 100$ or a 130$ for a E5 2620 v3, in this case, have AVX 2.0.