Listen up devs. Steam players are having an issue where the game is crashing BEFORE launcher.

@Kyle-P said in Listen up devs. Steam players are having an issue where the game is crashing BEFORE launcher.:

@Zeke I shouldn't be forced to use a 3rd party software for the game to run properly. I don't know why you celebrate when the community had to step up and did the devs' job for them.

Make that complaint for all game developers then. It really is an ongoing issue with these types of games. Things work for some then don't for others. Doesn't matter how well something runs because someone will have issues to where they can't play.

Welcome to computer gaming my friend.

@Zeke Ah yes, because this is the first and only PC game I have ever played. Accepting scummy practices is exactly how you breed those practices in the first place. And no, this doesn't happen to all games. And yes, I have had and will make complains when I think they're justified.

+2 here from me and gf. Same issue, different networks/pc's.

Same issue. Reinstalled 3 times. No improvement.

I am really sorry to hear about the inconvenience while trying to update or download the PSO2 NGS. Rest assured that our developers are doing their best to fix these issues. Please also know that we do not support any third-party programs as we are unable to assist if the game has an issue. We also advised to avoid too much hostility on this thread as we try to fix the issues. Thank you.

Great 🙂 170 GB for nothing ^^ Well, good to hear its being fixed. Thanks for the notice.

@GM-Phantasma said in Listen up devs. Steam players are having an issue where the game is crashing BEFORE launcher.:

I am really sorry to hear about the inconvenience while trying to update or download the PSO2 NGS. Rest assured that our developers are doing their best to fix these issues. Please also know that we do not support any third-party programs as we are unable to assist if the game has an issue. We also advised to avoid too much hostility on this thread as we try to fix the issues. Thank you.

Thank you. User Zeke keeps telling people to use that illegal program so I hope you take appropriate action.

Great to hear you are actively looking into this!

Kind regards,

@Nevzat-0 said in Listen up devs. Steam players are having an issue where the game is crashing BEFORE launcher.:

@GM-Phantasma said in Listen up devs. Steam players are having an issue where the game is crashing BEFORE launcher.:

Thank you. User Zeke keeps telling people to use that illegal program so I hope you take appropriate action.

Great to hear you are actively looking into this!

Kind regards,

You're quite literally making a mountain of an ant hill.

lets be fair here, if wasn't for tweaker, NA's launch would had been mascaraed by MS store.

personally im also running into the same problem right now can't evne launch the game by either steam or tweaker and no solution.

@Zeke Mate as useful as it might be the GM right above you told you they don't support it.

Just wanted to post and say this is also happening to me. Cant open game at all through steam. 😕

I also am having this issue.

Same issue, reinstalled 2 times, still doesnt work.

I had the same problem OP. I'm reinstalling it right now. BTW "Don't use integrity check on steam" because it will fail and the game will be downloaded again

Alright we got a response, let's just calm down for now eh? Who wants snacks?