HOW DO YOU KEEP RANDOMS OUT OF YOU MISSION?????? 4 is okay. more is wack

When I launch a mission like Urgent quest I want to make it so only 3 randoms can join. How do elminate the other people that come in that are not in your party. They show as yellow dots. Half the time I think they are enemies we missed. or they will jump to the boss and we A rank. How set it up so 3 can join, but the randoms above a party of 4 do not????? thanks

The only way to keep players out of a Quest is to password lock your instance and set it to block Multi-party, but this will not let anyone without your password in, so technically no randoms, only people you party up with before you start.

Also, only enemies appear as Yellow dots; other players not in your party appear as Grey dots, so I'm not sure what you are seeing.

Your rank is factored using your party, not other parties in the MPA. If you got an A rank it means your party didnt kill enough or someone died and revived at the gate.

Cant the other Party kill the Boss without my party. Then when we get to the Boss we find out it has been killed?

@NEXTEL-CUP Nope. The boss areas of missions are single party instances.

You're actually going to do A LOT worse if you don't fill out your full 12 player party. You still get EXP if you're in the same area as folks killing enemies.

If you got to the bosses room and it was dead then someone in you party killed it and never said anything to the rest of the party

@SaviorZero82 specifically the party leader.

@AndrlCh said in HOW DO YOU KEEP RANDOMS OUT OF YOU MISSION?????? 4 is okay. more is wack:

The only way to keep players out of a Quest is to password lock your instance and set it to block Multi-party, but this will not let anyone without your password in, so technically no randoms, only people you party up with before you start.

To add to this, setting it to "Friends Only," will do a soft-version of this without needing a password. (As long as your friends aren't online.) People can still join as multi-party in other parties, but won't be able to kill your boss.